Monday, September 28, 2009

All signs point to yes ...

Well, my ultra-organized and wonderful mum pulled together a going away party for her side of the family last night. All of my aunts and uncles and most of my cousins were able to come and it was great. We had great food and even better company. And rock band. I will miss Rock Band in England. As I mentioned earlier, I'm an emotional kid when it comes to goodbyes. Judging by the fact that I was dry-eyed for the entire night aside from a small two minute section on the driveway, I take this as yet another sign that I'm destined for England. I love my family and will miss them lots but I'm ready for this next step in my life! Well, almost ready. I still haven't started packing yet. We leave for Calgary on Wednesday. I'm screwed! Haha. G'nite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment