Friday, September 11, 2009

Contract!

Am very excited! After finally getting the chance to talk with a lady who works for my teaching agency, I've been offered a guaranteed work contract. This is exciting to me because now I am GUARANTEED hours in London, which means there is potentially less chance for me to go bankrupt whilst in England. Teaching more means shopping less. Haha. Got our hostel booked for our first weekend in London - staying in a notorious party hostel which could be interesting but really chose it for it's location - it's near Soho and we're more than a little excited to check out some of the musicals going on ... Niki (MY BBF - I had one before Paris Hilton did!) wants us to go see Wicked right away! Everything is coming together and I'm getting pretty excited ... 3 weeks today, and I'm on a jet plane! Only a few more shifts at my night job - thank GOD! I'm getting tuckered out from working so much!! Well, I think that's all I have to post today!
-Megs

2 comments:

  1. Yay Buddy! I can't wait to get this party started!!! I finally got around to starting up my blog...again...so check it out! www.crystalwa1.blogspot.com

    for now, since i'm not on the bit, enjoy ollllddd school stuff on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay future roomie!! We can be blog nerds togetha! Can't wait for our big adventure to start!

    ReplyDelete