Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Countdown : 21 days to England

I have to start off this blog post by saying I honestly hope this goes better than my failed attempt at Blogging during my time in France. I promise to try harder. Great. Now that that's out of the way ... welcome to my blog! I'm not sure that anyone will actually read it but I know a lot of people have told me that they want to keep updated on my life in the UK. I figured this was probably the quickest and easiest way to do that.

For those who don't know me, I'm Meg. I just finished University, and I'm starting my first major job in my career as a teacher in the UK. Teaching is all that I have ever pictured myself doing and now I can't wait to get back into the classroom! I've dreamed of living in London since I was about 14 years old. I always thought it was a silly dream that would go away, but it didn't. Throughout my interviewing experiences in Saskatchewan and Alberta, I knew my heart wasn't in it. I love Canada and it will always be my home, but I was ready for a new adventure!

During my time in London, I plan to do a ton of travelling! (Hopefully, s'long as my rent doesn't break me! Haha) I'll be keeping this blog up-to-date with pictures and stories about my experiences. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment